SOLD One Touch Test Strips Bargain Last Chance!

I am selling several boxes of One Touch test strips, both the Ultra Blue and the Verio.

have nine brand new 50 count boxes of One Touch Ultra Blue blood testing strips available for sale. These are in the retail packaging and not in mail order packaging. All boxes are factory sealed and have an expiration date of January 31, 2020. The boxes are all in very good condition, none crushed or damaged although there may be small amounts of sticker residue on a few.

I’m asking $35.00 per box which includes free shipping via USPS within the U.S. only.

I also have five brand new 25 count boxes of One Touch Verio Strips. These are retail packaging, they are not mail order strips. All boxes are factry sealed and have an expiration date of May 31, 2020. The boxes are all in very good condtiion.

These Verio strips are selling for $20.00 per box with free shipping included via USPS within the U.S. only.

I ALWAYS ship test strips in a box to protect them.

Payment will be made via Paypal only with an invoice provided to the buyer to make both payment and shipping more convenient.

Contact me through the instant message feature on these boards or direct at
eglznest@windstream.net
with the word STRIPS in the subject line.

This is a last shot at selling these strips here before I sell on one of the test strips for cash websites that are now all over the internet Don’t wait too long!

I now have 18 boxes / bottles of brand new, factory sealed One Touch Ultra Blue test strips, 50 count per box, available for sale. They all have expiration dates in 2020 or later. These are all the retail boxes and all boxes are in excellent condition with no damage other than very minor sticker removal marks on a few boxes.

I also have five boxes / bottles of One Touch Verio test strips, 25 count per bottle, available. These are also retail boxes and are all brand new, factory sealed and in perfect condition. These have never had stickers placed on them so no removal reside of any kind.

Ultra Blue strips price: $30.00 per bottle

Verio strips price: $12.00 per bottle

Shipping within U.S. only is free if total purchase is at least $100.00

Bonus bundle: Buy all I have, 18 Ultra Blue and 5 Verio for a bundle price of $510.00 and free shipping is upgraded to Priority Mail 2-3 day shipping with insurance.

Contact me as listed in the original post above but hurry. If not sold within a couple of days I will have no choice but to go with the other option.

Test strips have sold.