Medtronic Quick Sets & Reservoirs

I have available for sale up to five boxes of MMT-396, the Medtronic Paradigm Quick Set infusion sets with 43 inch tubing and 9 mm catheter. These are in boxes of 10 individually sealed infusion sets a factory sealed box. I have four boxes of these on hand right now (Saturday, Sept. 15) and will have a fifth box no later than Tuesday, Sept. 18. The infusion sets are all factory sealed and all have an expiration date of January 2021 or later. Selling for $55.00 per box.

I also have five boxes (these are already on hand) of MMT-332A , the Medtronic Paradigm Reservoir in the 3.0 ml size. Please note that this reservoir can only be used is the 700 series Medtronic pumps. These are selling in boxes of 10 individually sealed reservoirs which are factory sealed in their boxes as well.
Expiration dates on all boxes are January 2021 or later. Selling for $12.50 per box.

Shipping is free within the U.S. only and will be via USPS with insurance.

Payment will be via Paypal. Once you confirm how much you want to buy I will send an invoice to make payment and shipping both easier.

Respond here or directly to email at the following address with PUMP SUPPLIES in the subject line:

hesprit@windstream.net

Two boxes of each item have sold leaving three boxes of each still avalable for the prices as listed above.

Just a quick update: I still have brand new, factory sealed boxes of the following Medtronic Paradigm pump supplies:
three boxesMMT-396, the Quick Set Infusion sets with 43 inch tubing and 9 mm catheter
four boxes of MMT-332A, the 3.0 ml reservoirs

Check the first post for more details about the items as well as pricing, shipping and contact.

I WILL consider reasonable best offers but please do not try to low-ball me. I am not a business, I do not have endless supplies. I am a pump user who often has some surplus and try to offer an option for people who are struggling to get supplies while making just a few bucks for myself.

Items are still available and offers will be considered. Motivated to sell, however please respect that I am paying for shipping out of the purchase price and that I am not able to just give these supplies away free.