Brand New Dexcom G5 Complete or Separate

I have a brand new Dexcom G5 Continuous Glucose Monitoring System (CGM) Available. I have basically the complete setup, enough for you to get started using the system IF the entire package is purchased together. I will consider selling parts of the system separately although I would like to sell the whole thing together if possible.

Here is what I have:

Dexcom G5 Touchscreen Mobile Receiver Kit, with black and pink skins. BNIB, includes paperwork & USB card with data for review on computer., charger, usb cable (for charging and connecting to computer). The receiver’s manufacture date is 11/21/2018.

Dexcom G5 MobileTransmitter kit, BNIB. Manufacture date is 11/11/2018 with a ship by date of 7/13/2019.

Dexcom G5 Mobile Sensor Kit, BNIB This is one box containing 4 individual sensors with the built in insertion device. Each of the sensors has an expiration date of 10/29/2019.

Contour Next One Blood Glucose Test kit, BNIB with a bottle of 50 test strips and a box of 100 lancets.

If you are interested in the whole bundle or in any part of it post here, contact me by private message here or directly by email at the address below. In your message let me know what you are interested in and make an offer.

Payment will be via Paypal. I will send an invoice from Paypal for the amount agreed upon to make payment and shipping easier. Shipment will be via USPS however shipment will be ONLY within the U.S.

Contact email is eglznest@windstream.net
If sending email please put “CGM” in the subject line.

The Contour Next test kit and strips are gone but all of the rest is still available. If you need the entire set or if you only need specific items then contact me with an offer! The worst I can do is say no but I promise to consider all offers I receive!

I am motivated to sell!