5 vials of humalog..SOLD

Have 4 sealed boxes (4 vials) Humalog…and 1 sealed vial…expire 07.20 …10 ml…make offer

just curious - how many vials do you have for sale and how much per vial. Thanks

I have 5 vials…$30 per vial

Good morning. I am interested in all 5 vials and am willing to pay $25 per vial and you pay to ship with ice packs. If you agree - you will have to let me know how to pay you using pay pal. Thanks Steve

I will accept $25 per vial but will have to charge $10 shipping…I will pay for shipping over $10…What is your paypal email address and I will send invoice

Just received another offer. .let me know if you still want

paypal address staylor009@rochester.rr.com

I will ship out monday…do not want package to be kept in warehouse over weekend. Thank you

Thanks for the update. Just curious if I can get a tracking number and what state do they ship from? Thanks again

Hello post office said address of 937 Castle Road Geneva NY 14456 is not a valid address…please send me correct address ty

im sorry for the confusion. the correct email address is 937 county road 4 Geneva ny 14456. thank you

Just wondering if you received the paypal payment and the correct address is 937 county rd 4 geneva ny 14456